I hate the new social media trend
This is getting more and more popular and intrusive. Here are 10 reasons why social media movement is so annyoing!
- Every body and their dogs are joining social media it’s a trend and people seem to follow it blindly like sheep
- Every large corporation like Google and Fox news want their piece of the pie, like corporate vultures
- The “social community” is rampant with fake people, with fake profiles, fake friends etc…
- Large websites and corporation love social media because they get free content, why pay journalist or writers when “users” will contribute for free? This is exploitation and free labor for them.
- Most socials sites try to force you to login using their credentials
- The website themes are always happy and cute looking
- The copy cat syndrome: hundreds of sites are trying to copy the leaders with more than often dismal results
- Social media is not social at all, it actually encourages people to withdraw from “real” social contact and society
- Social media is useless as an SEO tool, most sites are nofollow, a lot of sites don’t even allow live links
- Social media is useless for advertisers, conversion ratio is abysmal, a conversation about running shoes will not mean sale for a manufacturer for example